A little better maybe

Monday, 16 September 2013

Pink and Purple

I would usually baulk a the thought of wearing pink and purple in the same outfit. Or just wearing pink or purple.  But when I saw this fabric in my local car boot sale, it looked suitably ethnic for me to make me a Mandarin collar, v-neck, short sleeved, loose, no dart, bias cut tunic.
Some pictures

I gave the shoe the meanest look I could muster



Still too tight!


It's an OK garment, not fancy or even the best fitting but I love it! I wanna make some more; one in an African fabric, one bias cut black crepe,  maybe a ponte one...........


What's black and white and makes a lot of noise?
a panda with a drumkit!
Soon


2 comments:

  1. It's not a dress, It's a tunic!


    ...And it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!
    You done with that old Singer sewing machine yet? The 401A.

    ReplyDelete