When I got hold of this fabric,
|this is the inside, people,|
for £1.50 ( I was robbed!) at my local car boot sale, I knew what I wanted to do with it. There is just about 3m of it in length but I didn't measure across. After washing and preparing it, I discovered this!
|just too narrow for the pattern.|
|following pictures not in order|
|somewhere in the middle of the process|
|preparation for the final seam|
|working out which seam goes where|
|the width I need and the length I want|
|final cut, about 2mm of the bottom|
|pattern fits, inches to spare. rubbish picture, sigh!|
I'll be making it up next week.